TAETEA “Sweet Wine” Ripe PUER Tea Cake, Aged Fermented Puerh Pu erh Tea Black Tea 300 Grams
The descriptions and pictures of products on SemiZoo are for reference only. Please fully view the product listing on Amazon before purchasing
- ❀ TAETEA is the first brand of Pu’er tea in China, and also selected as the “China Time-honored Brand”. We officially offer tea bags, traditional cakes, loose tea, teas bricks, tuo/bowl tea, teacups.
- ❀ The “Vin Rouge | Tian Chun” ripe pu-erh tea uses the raw materials that have been stored and aged for four years. The ageing is perceptible, and enjoy a sip of time!
- ❀ The tea cake is round, the tea and tea distance is suitable, the shape is atmospheric, the shape is full and silver. The soup is as yellow as honey. The tea has a long-lasting aroma, with all the flowers and fruits. The taste is mellow and the aftertaste is endless.
- ❀ Inoxidizability: During the growth of tea, a large number of trace elements such as selenium can be absorbed and stored. After the preparation of Puerh tea, these trace elements can be well absorbed by the human body and improve the antioxidant capacity of body cells.
- ❀ MORNING AFTERNOON OR EVENING – It’s always a perfect time to savor a cup of this richly flavored, aromatic, highly indulgent tea. Enjoy it as a coffee substitute or as your tea time cuppa with or without honey and milk. Pairs very well with a good book.