TAETEA “JiXiang” Tuo Cha Raw PU’ER TEA, Aged Fermented Sheng Puerh Tea Black Tea 100g
The descriptions and pictures of products on SemiZoo are for reference only. Please fully view the product listing on Amazon before purchasing
- ❀ TAETEA is the first brand of Pu’er tea in China, and also selected as the “China Time-honored Brand”. We officially offer tea bags, traditional cakes, loose tea, teas bricks, tuo/bowl tea, teacups.
- ❀ Yunnan large dried tea leaves are selected as the raw material, and is carefully manufactured according to the national intangible cultural heritage “TAETEA manufacturing technique”. Let you enjoy the classic taste of concentration anytime, anywhere.
- ❀ The bottom of the tea leaves are evenly distributed in yellow and green, and the delicate leaves exude aroma. The color of the tea soup is bright orange, and the bottom of the cup is long-lasting and sweet.
- ❀ Inoxidizability: During the growth of tea, a large number of trace elements such as selenium can be absorbed and stored. After the preparation of Puerh tea, these trace elements can be well absorbed by the human body and improve the antioxidant capacity of body cells.
- ❀ MORNING AFTERNOON OR EVENING–It’s always a perfect time to savor a cup of this richly flavored, aromatic, highly indulgent tea. Enjoy it as a coffee substitute or as your tea time cuppa with or without honey and milk. Pairs very well with a good book.