TAETEA Classic 7542 Raw PU’ER TEA, Aged Fermented Puerh Tea, Chinese Sheng Pu’er Tea Black Tea 357 Grams
The descriptions and pictures of products on SemiZoo are for reference only. Please fully view the product listing on Amazon before purchasing
- ❀ TAETEA is the first brand of Pu’er tea in China, and also selected as the “China Time-honored Brand”. We officially offer tea bags, traditional cakes, loose tea, teas bricks, tuo/bowl tea, teacups.
- ❀ Authentic Yunnan Puerh tea: This tea is a benchmark product to judge the quality of Puerh tea. The recipe was made in the 1970s.
- ❀ Yunnan big dried tea leaves are selected as the raw material, with delicate production technique and floating aroma. The liquid is golden in color and floating in aroma with little smoke fragrance. Honey flavor on deep smelling, faint scent on normal smelling and gentle on drinking.
- ❀ Inoxidizability: During the growth of tea, a large number of trace elements such as selenium can be absorbed and stored. After the preparation of Puerh tea, these trace elements can be well absorbed by the human body and improve the antioxidant capacity of body cells.
- ❀ MORNING AFTERNOON OR EVENING – It’s always a perfect time to savor a cup of this richly flavored, aromatic, highly indulgent tea. Enjoy it as a coffee substitute or as your tea time cuppa with or without honey and milk. Pairs very well with a good book.