TAETEA Annees 2014 Celebratory Ripe Pu-erh Tea Cake for TAETEA’s 10th Anniversary of Privatisation, Aged Fermented Puerh PU’ER Tea Brick Black Tea 250 Grams
The descriptions and pictures of products on SemiZoo are for reference only. Please fully view the product listing on Amazon before purchasing
- ❀ “Annees” is the classic tea with great value of memory for TAETEA in 2014. Sealed with “manufactured in Jiawu Year of Horse” on the back, it witnesses the 10th anniversary of TAETEA’s reform and reflects the essence of TAETEA ‘s 76-year history of tea making.
- ❀ Yunnan large dried tea leaves are selected as the high-quality raw material, which is hand-developed through traditional Pu’er tea brick technology and carefully processed by fermentation technology and mature compounding method. The taste is mellow, soft, smooth, sweet and lingering aftertaste.
- ❀ “Annees” TAETEA classic fermented tea, densely symmetrical, with clear tea brick, revealed golden silk, full bud tip, even sprinkling as well as tight and uncrushable rope.
- ❀ Tea brick with black surface, golden silk and even sprinkling.
- ❀ Protect gastrointestinal function: Ripe tea contains creamy and smooth pectin, which can form a protective layer for the human stomach and intestines. Drinking Puerh tea for a long time can improve the stomach and protect the stomach.
- ❀ TAETEA is the first brand of Pu’er tea in China, and also selected as the “China Time-honored Brand”. We officially offer tea bags, traditional cakes, loose tea, teas bricks, tuo/bowl tea, teacups