Made by Mama Italian Truffle Tapenade, Crema Di Tartufo Estivo, 2.8 OZ (Black Truffle Cream, 2.8 oz)
The descriptions and pictures of products on SemiZoo are for reference only. Please fully view the product listing on Amazon before purchasing
- TRUFFLE SPREAD is made using Italian Summer Black Truffles, Black Olives and Mushrooms.
- MADE IN ITALY. The truffle tapenade is made in San Miniato, a small village in the heart of Tuscany by a family-owned business who has been making artesan crafted truffle delicatesses since 1930.
- READY TO USE: The truffle spread is perfect for antipasti on grissini, crostini, bruschetta, crackers or mixed in a pasta or rissotto.
- Impress your guests, family and friends with a luxurious Italian classic, that is easy to serve and tastes great. It is also perfect as a thoughtful gift.
- The jar contains 2,8 ounces and should be consumed within 7 days after opening.